Commercial Roofing & Residential Roofing Options. Serving Colorado
As a homeowner or business-owner, the condition of your home or business is of the utmost importance. You may keep up on your restoration projects, but when was the last time you checked out the condition of your roof? Your roof is the first line of defense against bad weather, so when your roof gets damaged, your entire structure has the potential to suffer damage.
Rather than waiting for a disaster to happen that could potentially damage your possessions or endanger your family or business, such as a storm uprooting loose shingles or worse, you can be proactive on keeping an eye on the condition of your roof. Keep an eye out for the following signs, as they may mean that your roof needs immediate repair:
- Loose Shingles
- Exceptionally light or dark spots on your shingles
- Hail damage to shingles
- Water stains on the ceilings or walls
- Standing water in the gutters
- Water stains around skylights (How old are your skylights? Those may need to be replaced as well!)
- Rotting wood around the fascia and soffit (The edges and overhang of your roof)
- The smell or presence of mold and/or mildew in your attic
- Spots that appear on your ceiling, whether or not they are leaking or dripping water
- Exceptionally high heating or air conditioning bills
If you notice any of these red flags, or if you want to ensure that these issues won’t happen to you, please contact us today.
What We Do
We provide and install a wide array of different roofing types and designs. In addition to our installers carrying certifications with various manufacturers, our company focuses on the craftsmanship of our installation process to maximize the longevity of your roof. We have experience installing a wide variety of different roofing systems, including asphalt shingles, concrete tiles, stone coated steel, standing seam metal, and all types of flat roofing systems. Whichever roofing system best fits your needs, we ensure that will stick to your budget while delivering exceptional quality. So add to curb appeal to your Colorado home and contact Priority Restoration!